xemacs-mule-canna-wnn doesn't support korean-hangul input method?

Hi,

I am extremely new to this whole concept of input systems and double
byte characters.  I am trying to set up my machine and an eXceed client
so that a user of my machine can use xemacs to edit Korean documents
(encoded in EUC-KR).

Here is what I did -

1. Installed xfnt*
2. Installed xemacs20-mule-canna-wnn
3. Started xfs on my machine
4. Installed eXceed on the user's machine and configured it to read
fonts from my machine (foo:7100) .
5. start xemacs on the user's machine and -
(a) 'Mule'-->'Set Language environment'-->'Korean'
(b) 'Mule'-->'Select input method'
The status line comes with a dialog -
Select input method (default korean-hangul):
(c) I simply type enter to accept the default and see the error message
"No valid input method is specified".
(d) I ignore this error and open an HTML file that is in Korean.  The
korean characters are displayed just fine.
(e) 'Mule'-->'Toggle input method' and see the error message "Can't
activate input method 'korean-hangul'

What other packages do I need to get Korean input working on my
machine?  I am able to get japanese working pretty good (as far as I can
tell.  I don't speak / read / write japanese or korean).

Thanks.

Thaths
--
"No, I can't.  This is my cause.  I'm like the man who singlehandedly
built the rocket and went to the moon.  What was his name?  Apollo