Help. dselect does not get files

Hello,

   I'm trying to upgrade some files using dselect. I set up the Access
method without errors. I Update-d the list with no errors. I Select-ed
with no errors. But when i try to Install i keep getting:
---
getting: dists/stable/main/binary-i386/text/figlet_2.2-7.deb (144626)
dists/stable/main/binary-i386/text/figlet_2.2-7.deb: No such file or directory.
---

   I've gone there with my browser and i can see the files. I must be
doing something wrong. This has failed from debian.org and mirrors
like infomagic.com.

   Could someone give me a clue as to what i'm doing wrong?

   Thank you.

universero trio... trio@tio.net... http://tio.net/~trio
Learn and use The International Language Esperanto! http://esperanto.org