Re: exim (was smail) problem

On Wed, 21 Oct 1998, Paul Slootman wrote:

> Be sure to check out www.exim.org .

I think the exim package should mention this loud and clear at
installation. The on-line manual ( the exim specification under the
Documentation and FAQ's link ) and the searchable mailing list archive
there are invaluable in sorting out problems and setting up of custom
configurations. If you can not find the problem there, the exim mailing
list is both responsive and friendly. In many cases, the creator of the
program will work with you to sort out the problem.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!