Re: Removing ^M in files--in bulk?

There's a dos2unix command, looks like it's in the 'sysutils' package;
just 'dos2unix *' if they're all in the same directory; if they're in
different places you can do an appropriate find, like:

dos2unix `find -name "*.cc"`

or something like that. You might want to read the dos2unix man page, I'm
just assuming it works like this.