Re: 2 XServers on 1 terminal?

*- Alexander Kushnirenko wrote about "2 XServers on 1 terminal?"
| Hi,
|
| Could I run 2 X servers on one comupter?  So that Alt-F7 correspond to first
| session, and Alt-F8 for the second session?  There are 2 people working on one
| computer, and we don't want to mess each other X sessions.
|
| Thanks,
| Sasha.

If you are using xdm edit /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers so you have one line
for the first display and one line for the second display.

:0 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X vt7
:1 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X vt8

If you are using startx then you can do

startx -- :0