Re: FVWM - Not all modules included?

>> "MP" == Moore, Paul <Paul.Moore@uk.origin-it.com> writes:

MP> It provides a window into which you can type Fvwm configuration
MP> commands. I use it for testing out the effect of commands (Style "Xterm"
MP> Sticky) without needing to edit the config file and restart every time.

Isn't this FvwmTalk?

       The FvwmTalk allows the user to type fvwm commands into  a
       window, and have them executed immediately. These commands
       are usually specfified in the .fvwmrc file, or  are  bound
       to  menu/mouse items as specified in that file. This tools
       is  particularly  useful  for  testing  new  configuration
       ideas, or for implementing temporary changes to your envi­
       ronment.

MP> BTW, I just noticed that FvwmWharf is *also* in extras. I was also
MP> planning on using that, for its "Folders" (expanding buttons). Looks
MP> like I need to do some building of my own. Maybe I also need to consider
MP> registering as a developer, to package these up. In at the deep end :-(

Contact the fvwm2-plus maintainer. His package is fvwm2 with some
non-standard modules and patches. Maybe he could include them.

fvwm2-plus@packages.debian.org

Ciao,
	Martin