From: Anthony Campbell <acampbell@achc.demon.co.uk>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 20, 1998 4:55 AM
Subject: Can I turn off portmap?

>I don't think I nee the portmap daemon (I'm the only user) but there
doesn't
>seem to be any way to turn it off in debian (there is in redhat).
>
>Or am I missing something?
>
>Anthony
>

>--
>Anthony Campbell  -  running Linux Debian 2.0
>acampbell@achc.demon.co.uk  http://www.achc.demon.co.uk
>

>--
/dev/null

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Iannarelli;Peter
FN:Peter Iannarelli
ORG:GenX Internet Laboratories
TITLE:Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:1+ 416-929-1885
TEL;WORK;FAX:1+416-929-1056
ADR;WORK:;Madison;20 Madison Ave.;Toronto;Ontario;;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Madison=0D=0A20 Madison Ave.=0D=0AToronto, Ontario=0D=0ACanada
URL:http://www.genxl.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Peter.Iannarelli@genxl.com
REV:19981020T090513Z
END:VCARD