Re: Debian's recommendation for the size of the swap.

For now I probably don't need that much.  But my plans include setting my system up as a server for two windows machines, that should increase the demands on virtual memory.

Attached is a free run.  (with X, Netscape (reported to need 64M available), xterm fvwm95, xconsole running.