Re: diald auto-dial bug/feature

On Sun, 18 Oct 1998 tko@westgac3.dragon.com wrote:

> Michael Beattie writes:
> > I imagine you have no NIC? If so, then for people that do, probably dont
> > need to do this. e.g.:
>
> No Sir, I do have a NIC installed. I'm using an unrouted address (192.168.x.x)
> And diald was doing the dirty deed 8-) inspite of the additional information
> in my /etc/hosts file.

Okay, thats weird.

My hosts file only has "localhost" bound to 127.0.0.1, and the other's are
bound to my NIC IP...

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

      Unsolicited email advertisements are not welcome; any person sending
     such will be invoiced for telephone time used in downloading together
        with a NZ$ 40 administration charge.  (Hmmm another Stolen Sig)