Re: X and keyboard layouts

Hello, I use the DVORAK, and finally decided to get a hardware DVORAK keyboard to get rid of all the problems from myriad computers trying to give me a hard time about dvorak.  So now all the machines think they are talking to a qwerty board and my config problems are a thing of the past.  But I ought to get one of these OMNIKEY 101 boards for work too!

Just a comment -- saw that your are using the dvorak board.  Too bad it never caught on (statistically).

joeh