2.1.x series with IP-Masqing

    Just a warning to anyone who is considering using the 2.1.x series since
2.2 is rumoured (I stress that word highly) to be out soon.  If you use
IP-Masqing it appears that the 2.1.x kernels break ipfwadm.  With a broken
ipfwadm it isn't possible to add/remove IP-Masqing rules like "normal."
There may have been another way, but I did this on my production machine
(silly, I know) and just simply reverted back to my 2.0.x series kernel.