Re: Window Maker 0.20.1 and required libs...

Michael Lankton wrote:

> I ran into the same problem.  I removed the debian packages for all my
> gfx libs, compiled them myself, and when I ran configure again, Window
> Maker recognized everything.  All the needed tarballs are at
> ftp://ftp.windowmaker.org/pub/libs

Hey Michael,

Thanks for posting. I was about to go that route and had all the gzipped
sources downloaded, but I wanted to check and see if there was another
way to do it so that I don't turn my installation into a mish-mash of
files.

I installed the development packages and everything was great...Window
Maker is now up and running!

--
                                    __   _
Mark Wagnon                    -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __