Re: [Dual boot] dual boot NT and debian?

Bootpart is what I use to do this.  The process goes:
	->install NT normally
	->install linux
	tell lilo to install itself on the boot block of the root
partition( do not tell it to use the MRB, NT does not like this)

	Then read the documentation for Bootpart what you will do is
tell it to read the boot block of the linux partition and it will make
a file from it.  The one that NT uses is the one called bootsect.dos(I
think).  Then you will reference the linux boot file from the boot.ini
file and you are ready to go.  Bootpart does most of the work for you
once linux is installed.

Hope this helps