NIS not working anymore :(

	Hi Debian users,
	I'm using NIS since I setup it 2 weeks ago.
	Now when I need to add more users I can't login using NIS.
	2 weeks ago one guy helped me. I mailed him with my passwd and shadow files and he complain me about security but his e-mail solved all of my doubts.
	But I loose his e-mail.
	My /etc/nsswitch.conf at client side:

	HOST006A:~# more /etc/nsswitch.conf
	# /etc/nsswitch.conf
	#
	# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
	#

	passwd: db files nis
	group:  db files nis
	shadow: db files nis

	hosts:  files dns
	networks:  files dns

	protocols:      db files
	services:       db files
	ethers: db files
	rpc:            db files

	netgroup:       db files nis

	I'm reading the NIS Debian HOW-To but it isn't help me very much.
	What I have to do to test my configuration?
	Anyway,	have a nice day,		Paulo Henrique