Re: Debian 2.x , MCA 3COM Etherlink/MC?

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:

> How should I proceed to get the Ethernet working? I would prefer to have
> it already during the initial installation, so I can install using FTP
> and NFS.
well the first question is do you know if there is any linux support
for the card at all? if there is but it's just not built into the
kernel on the disk then compile one with support, and all the other
modules that come with those kernel, then put it and the modules onto
the floppy yourself. Of course you'd have to do all this on another
linux machine :)

Nikolai