Re: Safe rm available?

According to  <servis@purdue.edu>:

> I am using a program called safedelete that you alias to rm.  It is not
> a Debian package but is found on Sunsite.  It saves the files in a
> directory in your home directory for a configurable amount of days.

I still like it very much, but I just recently ran into a problem:
The size of the "trashcan".  It filled up my partition, so that I had
to manually remove some of the files.  So I started looking for some
method of restricting the maximum total size or the maximum size of
files to be put in the .Safedelete dir, but couldn't find anything.

How did you guys solve this?  Or do you have infinite harddisks? :-)

A quick second question:
When I run undelete without arguments I can't read anything because
the screen switches "away".  Anybody have a solution to this?

Thanks,
 Andy.

--
 Andy Spiegl, University of Technology, Muenchen, Germany
 E-Mail: Andy@spiegl.de     URL: http://www.spiegl.de