Re: Laptop Installation problem

Hi,

I was able to install linux on IBM ThinkPad 380XD, thru loadlin.  Install.bat
worked fine.  (Booting from diskette or LILO was hopeless.)  But important
thing is that you have FAT16, not FAT32.  You may prepare a little FAT16
partition (using FIPS for example), format it for FAT16 and put installation
files there.

Sasha.