xserver for Matrox Productiva?

Hi,

my new PC has a Matrox Productiva AGP graphics card, and I'm
installing Debian on it. There doesn't seem to be a xserver in hamm or
slink by now -- or is anybody running X-win on such a beast?

I know that SuSe has developped a special server for the Productiva,
but how to install this one in a Debian system?

I would even be satisfied with an existing server with fewer
capabilities, it's only important that I can work in X-win with Xemacs
and some tcl-apps. I've tried with the VGA16-server, but it only
showed a black monitor.

Any help appreciated,
thanks,
joachim