deb box as 'gateway'?

Hi,

	I want to use a 486 as my box with the modem in. I have a nother dual
boot (NT 4 workstation (for the mrs. you understand..) and debian) which
currently has the modem in.  If I put the modem in the old 486, can I
use that to dial out through both under NT4 and debian on the other box,
and debian on that box?

	That way, if the Mrs. wants NT4 for work stuff, I can get a remote xwin
session still and use debian to connect to the net from 486 box, and
when mrs. not in NT can use debian diretc.

	I guess this is a common q., so pointer to easy for beginner
instructions appreciated,

	Martin