Quake2/3dfx

After just acquiring a 3dfx card from a friend, Using Quake2 is much more
attractive.. :)  My problem is the mouse. Since Quake2 does not use
svgalib in 3dfx mode, I have no mouse. This upsets me.. Who else uses 3dfx
with Quake2, and if so, Can you use your mouse? Do you? How can I?

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

                With code like Microsoft's, who needs viruses???