Re: SupraMax 56i Voice PCI modem

Once again, I must be the bearer of bad tidings...

The SupraMax PCI (and all of the Supra series PCI modems) will not work
with Linux.  Please search the mailing list archives for my more detailed
explanations.  Several people have had trouble with these modems
(including myself).  You'll either need to get a new modem, or write a
kernel driver for PCI memory-mapped modems.

-Joe