DebianNet.pm

Hi,

	I upgrade some packages yesterday and found a problem with the
above module. Some *.postint script tried to include it from
/usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.005 but it's installed at /usr/lib/perl5. This
broke my upgrade and was solved only with a ln -s to the right location.
	Is there some other way to do this? How to inform perl where are
the .pm modules located?
	Any more had this problem? I'm using slink.
	Thanks,

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes | "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
IPEN-CNEN/SP       | is the Lord's purpose that prevails" Prov. 19.21