Re: network

Hi Zheng,
  That is the same card that I have.  I does indeed work under Linux.
  The advice I can offer from personal experience is that when you are
  either doing a fresh install and you are told to install modules into
  the kernel, or when you configuring the kernel to compile it, you
  need to select the NIC driver that has the phrase "Vortex/Boomerang"
  in it.
  						DavidHi Zheng,