Re: rawrite2 & NT

>>Hello,

It appears that rawrite2 doesn't work with NT.  Is there one that does?
I didn't see it going 0-1-0-1-... on side.  Is there something I'm
missing?<<

I've used rawrite2 several times to copy Debian Linux on several WindowsNT
4 PC's here at work. I've made about ten copies for friends and co-workers.
I just open a DOS window and follow the instructions given in the
installation guide. I have had some disks that failed to work after the
copy was made, but that is explained in the guide as possibly faulty disks.
I still haven't managed to get the rest of Linux installed on the PC at
work because of conflicts with the boss, but I plan to get a PC for home
and install Debian on it. . .Eventually.

>>I'm not sure if I can find a Win95 box.  But would it work there?<<

I never have, and will never use Win95. After I get proficient with Linux,
I will delete WindowsNT from my machine for good.

Cheers,

     John Gay