someone pass me the dunce-cap, please

I sent a message to the list a couple of days ago, in desperation over my
not working .xsession file. I forgot that I wasn't subscribed to the list,
so I have no idea whether there were any responses or in fact whether
my message even appeared. But what I truly deserve the dunce-cap for, is
the problem with my .xsession file. I had the first line as

#! \bin\sh

of course, it should have been

#! /bin/sh

It's all microsoft's fault, of course. Why couldn't they have got their
slashes around the right way?

Andrew Tarr

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate"