Re: [EDI software]

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Greg Vence wrote:

> EDI = Electronic Data Interchange.  It is a layer in Electronic
> Commerce.  However, I haven't seen it on Linux, but haven't really
> looked either.
>
> Syed Huq wrote:
> >
> > Peter,
> >
> > Did you mean EDA ?? What is EDI ??

 There was a discussion on the linux-biz mailing list about this a month
or two back. The conclusion was that there really isn't anything much out
there... if you have some kind of web-based EDI, it might work, and lots
more people are doing that, but until that's more common...

 (It's linux-biz@lege.com)

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735    ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Every question has a simple, easy-to-understand wrong answer."
                        -H. L. Mencken