dot matrix printer

	we're setting up our print server at school - one machine is going
to have 3 printers hanging off of it. one of them, however, is a dot
matrix printer. it is a Panasonic KX-P1624. we have had difficulties in
setting it up (it is a dot matrix printer). please contact me if you can
help (i am not subscribed to the list). it would be nice if there was one
tool or something that would work for all three (i didn't see an
appopriate filter with magicfilterconfig).

thanks

# Justin Maurer                         GNOME Hacker
# justin@openprojects.net               Debian Developer
# http://slashdot.org/                  Slashdot Author
# 09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4