ppp problems..using EZPPP...

Hey again,

I don't know about this one....

I installed EZPPP and it worked fine, except the ppp connection died
before I could figure out why mozilla could find the server. But here is
my porblem...

Now it doesn't dial my modem! I did nothing to it just turned the
machine of for the night. Turn it on the next day and it's dead.
It initializes the modem, gets the ok from the modem then when it is
suppose to dial it tells me that it expects a connect signal. I really
can't figure out why it would dial. I changed dial scripts to that used
by wvdial (wvdial works..dial connects..but dies) but that did nothing.
Ezppp did dial connect and hold the connection for 5 minutes or so when
I first installed but now it doesn't dial WHY?