Re: cable modem

It really depends on what setup they are using for the service. Here in
Baltimore, we
have the Motorola modems that uses the cable for the back channel, but
I have heard
that in some markets they are using a version that requires a separate
phone line for
the back channel.

If they have the same setup where you live as I've got here, it should
be great. I
just plugged the modem into my network hub and bought an extra IP for
my wife's
system.

Steve Rothanburg