Diamond Stealth 220 and (no) X

Hi all,

I have been trying to set up a machine with a Diamond Stealth S220
video card on a fresh hamm (`official CD') system.  I downloaded the
driver from ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse_update/XSUSE/xrenditn/xrenditn.tgz,
and the xf86config program from SUSE.  This configuration program does
not seem to be aware of the Rendition driver however.  All I've managed
to produce so far is a black screen.  Did anyone have more luck with
this card?  The standard vga server seems to work to some degree, but
it severely screws up the text consoles.  Does anyone know what
"screen" section in the XF86Config file is used by this XFCom_Rendition
server?

Eric

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032