Re: debian 2.0 cd from lsl

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Rahul Sood wrote:

> 2 weeks ago I ordered the Debian 2.0 CD from Linux System Labs in
> Michigan, US, and included a $50 contribution to Debian with my payment.
> I haven't heard from them since, and their web site, www.lsl.com is down.
> Has anyone bought from lsl recently?

I ordered about the same time. I have ordered from them before, and had no
problems. My Debian 2.0 cd has not come in yet, though. I'm beginning to
worry. I didn't know the website was down.

While you're waiting on the cd, you can upgrade via ftp. I had no
problems with it.

| pretzelgod                 | pretzelgod@pretzelnet.com    |
| (Eric Gillespie, Jr.)      | epgilles@olemiss.edu         |
|     pretzelnet -- <http://epgilles.nexus.olemiss.edu>     |
| "Probability factor of 1 to 1. We have normality. I       |
|  repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can't cope |
|  with is therefore your own problem."                     |