differences/similarities between two files..

Sorry about the slightly off-topic question, but sometimes people need a
good practical problem to keep them on their toes.

Lets say I have two text files... Both having several quotes, one per
line. Each file has unique quotes, but both also have some quotes which
are the same. What is a method to get from these two text files, a third
file, which has all of the unique quotes, and only one of each of the same
quotes.. i.e.:

File1:

File2:

to get File3:

This I guess can be done with grep/sed/xxxxxx, but I have no idea how to
do it... can someone help?

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

            WinErr: 00B Inadequate disk space - Free at least 500MB