NIS Server and Clients

	Hi Debian users,
	I'm trying to setup a NIS server with some clients.
	I'm following the steps of /usr/doc/nis/nis.debian.howto.gz.
	I begun with the server.
	At step 3.6: Setup the server by typing "/usr/lib/yp/ypinit -m"
	The following error occurs and I suspect that I will not be able to use NIS clients then:
	HOST132:/etc# /usr/lib/yp/ypinit -m

	At this point, we have to construct a list of the hosts which will run NIS servers. HOST132 is in the list of NIS server hosts. Please continue to add the names for the other hosts, one per line. When you are done with the list, type a <control D>.
	next host to add:  HOST132
	next host to add:
	The current list of NIS servers looks like this:

	HOST132

	Is this correct?  [y/n: y]
	We need some  minutes to build the databases...
	Building /var/yp/fgv.br/ypservers...
	Running /var/yp/Makefile...
	/bin/sh: 1: command not found
	make[1]: Entering directory `/var/yp/fgv.br'
	make[1]: `ypservers' is up to date.
	make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/yp/fgv.br'
	make[1]: Entering directory `/var/yp/fgv.br'
	Updating passwd.byname...
	/bin/sh: 1: command not found
	Updating passwd.byuid...
	/bin/sh: 1: command not found