navigator 3 binary?

Anyone know where to get a copy of the Netscape Navigator 3.x binary? They
took it off their ftp sites; archive.netscape.com does not allow anon ftp
logins. I downloaded and installed 4.0x but find it to be terrible -- it
crashes roughly 4x as much as 3.x for me (ie., twice a day instead of three
times a week), the way it handles bookmarks is botched, the keybindings are
screwed, the "smartkey" completion feature is taken away, etc. ...

(Alternately, if someone could recommend a good free browser that handled
tables, forms, frames and the rest of the basics --- Emacs' w3-mode would be
perfect if it could do images and had better support for color & fonts...)