Re: slink release date?

"E.L. Meijer (Eric)" wrote:

> If there is anything in particular you need from slink, you can just download it and
>
> install it on a hamm system most of the time.

How can I do this with dselect/apt?  I tried, and I think I've really messed up the
list that tells dpkg what's installed on my system.  Now, no matter what I type in the
directory list in the Access method dselect always tells me that there are later
versions of everything available, but it won't install any of them.

--
  /-Charles R. (C. R.) Oldham   | NCA Commission on Schools -\
 /-cro@nca.asu.edu              | Arizona State University  _-\