There is necesary libc5-altdev to compile ld.so?

Dear Debian users :

        I am having problems with the ld.so and/or with the libc6. I released my "bo"

linux to "hamm" 2 week ago. I used the "cd-autoup.sh" program.

        The upgrading was fine and without big problems. However the myself compiled

programs, after the upgrading, do not run anymore. The programs stop with SIGSEGV signal

after calling to getpid(). So, I decided compile the ld.so library

    For compile the ld.so library the Makefile call to the program

        /usr/i486-linuxlibc1/bin/gcc

and need the sharedlib.h header. These files are provided by the libc5-altd*.

It is right? I am thing the "hamm" release depend in libc6 nor in libc5.

    Thank in advances.

                              Hernan.

---

                           Hernán J Cervantes Rodríguez