Re: Segmentation Faults

Hi,

My experience :

Some time ago I bought 2*16 Mo of 60ns memory. I had them to my 2*8 Mo of 60ns
Memory.  After reboot, the system send me error messages, especially concerning
the harddisk. I tried a lot of thing as inverting memories, asking for
new ones at my
vendor, installing the setx86 package (I am using a cyrix P166+)...The problem
always appeared as soon as I was using the 2*16Mo memories.

I tried the memtest package. It didn't notice anything, all things
seemed to be ok, even
if the system showed problems at boot.

I resolved my problem by saying my bios it was 70ns memories. Now, all
the things
go right...

Franck