Re: How do I get exim to work?

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Johann Spies wrote:

> The following domain(s) will be recognised as referring to this system:
>  alpha.futurenet.co.za

That is your problem. It tries to deliver mail to
user@alpha.futurenet.co.za to the local machine. Not finding the user
account, the mail bounces. Set your system up as a satellite system with
NO mail being delivered locally, then set alias entries up in /etc/aliases
for your local users. In that configuration, it will only deliver mail to
local users with an entry in /etc/aliases.