Re: Q:exim reject problem

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998, Bubulac Angela Tatiana wrote:

> local_domains_include_host = true
> local_domains_include_host_literals = true
> relay_domains = infim.ro:inoe.ro:citon.ro

Try adding:

sender_host_accept_relay = *.infim.ro:*.inoe.ro:*.citon.ro

Your current setup allows you to relay traffic TO these domains but I
think you also want to relay traffic FROM these domains as well.

The asterisk allows any host at these domains to relay through your server
to anywhere on the internet. You might want to specify certain machines.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!