Re: wwwoffle - how do I use it?

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Johann Spies wrote:

>Hallo,
>
>I do not understand how wwwofle works.  When online I try to go to a
>specific site on the web (using lynx), I get the message "wwwofle will
>get".  That is nice for reading ofline, but how do I go the site directly?

It appears you have your http_proxy configured correctly.  Perhaps you're
missing the 'wwwoffle -online' step that is needed to tell wwwoffle that
it is able to get pages from the internet.

I put 'wwwoffle -online' in my /etc/ppp/ip-up and 'wwwoffle -offline' in
my /etc/ppp/ip-down files.

don't forget if you're running a web server locally to put localhost and
it's aliases in the wwwoffle.conf file under the don't cache or local
sections.

- dave

--

   |     oOOooO           /