Re: Debian Installation Problem

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998 11:26:00 +0200, Martin Bialasinski wrote:

>>> "RGRB" == Ralf G R Bergs <rabe@RWTH-Aachen.DE> writes:
>
>RGRB> Sorry for these harsh words, but if there is something that must be idiot
proof
>RGRB> it's the installation system.
>
>Maybe it is a selection filter to prevent us from users who don't know
>where RETURN is or what the dselect HOWTO is ;-)

Did YOU make it past this filter? In this case you probably can easily answer how
to make dselect aware of BOTH "main" and "contrib" (or even "non-free"), can't
you???

>BTW: I really don't want idiots to run debian.

Thanks for your kind words, you really made my day. :-}

--
Ralf G. R. Bergs * Welkenrather Str. 100/102 * 52074 Aachen * Germany
+49-241-876892, +49-241-877776 (fax) * rabe@rwth-aachen.de  * PGP ok!