Re: misc. printer question

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998, Paul McDermott wrote:

> Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who helped with my ppp questions.  I
> have a couple of questions about the hp deskjet 890c.  First does
> magicfiler have a filter for this particular printer (or anyother filter)
> Can I get the "printer command language" (pcl 3) code to make a filter.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Paul

There is no filter specific to this printer, however you might be able to
use one of the existing deskjet filters, such as the dj550c.  Also, the
gs-aladdin package includes the hpdj driver, which may also work. It
should be pretty easy to edit an existing filter to use this driver and
also change to the appropriate resolution, if necessary.

Bob

----