Re: PPP & ibm.net

I used to have ibm.net as my ISP....

use pppconfig to cofigure the system It will do everythin.

Remember that eventhough your email is
lanceh

most probably your username is

internet.usinet.lanceh

or something crazy like this...

In general, ibm.net has all the scripts on their home page, but you chould
not need them...

Regards,

ZORO

                       Take these broken wings and learn to fly...
       ///|\\\
         0 0
    (     .     )            http://pages.nyu.edu/~rqf6512
          -