Re: Restricting mail use: local/internet

One way to do it is with exim filters. Make a file that has a list of the
users that do not have external access, then make a filter statement that
checks to see if the sender address is in that list and if the destination
address is not local. If both of those conditions are met, the result
should be fail which will bounce the message back to the user. You might
ask on the exim list for other ideas. They are EXTREMELY responsive and
helpful there. You can get info on hosw to subscribe from the Exim
website: http://www.exim.org