Restricting mail use: local/internet

I'm running Exim as my MTA and I've got a situation where I would like
to restrict e-mail usage for some users to the local machine, but still
allow other users to have full internet e-mail capabilities.  These
users are all accessing the Linux box from Win95 machines via Samba.

Could anyone give me some clues as how I can accomplish this?  Thanks in
advance.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o http://www.debian.org