Re: cannot find libXpm.so.4 when running netscape

On: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 01:05:46 +1000 (EST) Shao Ying Zhang writes:

> Hi debies,
> 	I just moved from redhat to debian. Don't know much about deb
> package at all.
>
> 	Ok, I tried to run netscape 3.0 and got the error libXpm.so.4, so
> what pkg do I need??

The needed packages are (for a libc5 based netscape) in the oldlibs
directory of debian.  The package name is xpm4.7:

  Package: xpm4.7
   XPM (X PixMap) is a format for storing and retrieving pixmaps to
   and from files.  This package includes a runtime library for
   including, storing, reading and writing the XPM format.

	Torsten