Installation (again)

Hello again,

I received some mail about my problem but it still insn't solved. Can you give me an exact description of what to do. When I select Install Linux Kernel etc. it ask me for the medium I want to use. After selecting "mounted partition", is akes me "please choose the directory were the Debian archive resides (that would be C:\debian). Then it says Please select the directory containing a file RES1440.bin that will be used to install". After selecting "manually" its says :"Please enter the home of the dit that contains the Archives". This is exactly what happens at my computer. Not asking for partitions or so just this. So could you give me an exact discription.

m.scholten@wxs.nl
By the way thanks for all the mail I received from people trying to help me.