Re: samba problems

Ok, first of all it isn't the MacAddr that's needed, it's your IP. Now, the machines
that can't reach your box, are they on the same physical network (for at least one of
your ethernet cards)? samba usually only sets up one "interface" and that's the one
that corresponds to the IP address which matches the host name (at last with the
default smb.conf). You probably need to edit smb.conf and add an 'interfaces = XXX
XXX' line.