Re: Wordperfect + Debian 2.0

I had no problems installing the package from downloaded
from ftp.sdcorp.com (I even licensed it). You need to have libc5
installed, but Debian 2.0 has that available (in oldlibs) as well as
libc6.

I notice that the display sometimes acts up when scrolling, but that's
probably an X problem.

Bob

----