Re: Wordperfect + Debian 2.0

On 22 Sep 1998 13:49:02 +0200
Bostjan JERKO <Bostjan.Jerko@socgen.com> wrote:

> Has anybody tried to install Wordperfect on Debian 2.0. I know it is possible
> to install it on 1.3 with libc5, but what about 2.0 (with libc6).

Yep, I got it working with no problems on a Hamm system. I actually had
a copy of it in RPM format on the RedHat 5.1 CD, which I converted to
.deb with Alien. Worked quite nicely, except it didn't give me some info
after installation like the RPM did on RH51 - still works fine tho...

BTW, this was the demo of WP 7.

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,